In this post, We have written detailed instructions on How to use Kingroot to Root Android device. No need of a computer to root the Android phone using this method.
If you are an Android user then you must have to know about What is Rooting? It’s Advantage & Disadvantages.
Obviously, Rooting allow us to add some extraordinary features to the Android phone. It can be changing Fonts to Tweaking our system to next level. But if you are a newbie and don’t know about How to Root Android phone then this app will very helpful to you.
Kingroot app is for the lazy people who don’t want to install any custom recovery or don’t want to unlock the bootloader of this device. Also, This app is helpful to those who want to root their device without using PC.
They are several apps like iRoot, Framaroot is available to root the phone but Kingroot is most used & trusted among other root apps.
Now the question comes in your mind, How Kingroot app works?
You just need to install this app on your Android smartphone. After installing open the app it will show all the device information. Now, Simply click on the Root button. It will analyze Device Brand, Model, OS Version & This will search for working root strategy to root your device using the exploit on the internet. The whole rooting process will take 3-5 minutes.
Why Should You Root Android device using Kingroot?
Kingroot application provides you some cool features by which you can operate your Android Smartphone in your way.
- Remove Bloatware from Android device. i.e Unwanted built-in apps.
- Speed up your Smartphone.
- Save battery.
- Create a full backup of apps data.
- Remove Ads.
Points to Remember:
- You will lose warranty after rooting your device. But some OEM’s allow you to root your device even in warranty.
- Create a backup of your android device.
- The app didn’t work for every device. Hence, you can try this app to root your phone.
Let’s try? Check out the below guide to Root android using Kingroot App.
Download Kingroot App (Android & PC)
Obviously, This is the first & essential step you need Kingroot application in order to root smartphone using this. Below we have shared the latest version of Kingroot for Android & PC with direct download links.
How to Root Android device using Kingroot APK(Android App)
Rooting your device it’s been very easy with this app. This app root the most devices. You can also try the app to root your Android Smartphone.
1. Make sure that you have enabled Installing apps from Unknown Sources. To enable this Just go to Settings > Security > Unknown Source Tap to enable it.
2. Download Kingroot app from above & Install the app on your Smartphone.
3. Once installed Open the from the App Drawer-Menu.
4. Click on “Try it” to enter in-app interface.
5. Now, Press “Get Now” to start rooting process on your device.This will search for available root strategy & it will be done automatically.
The whole rooting process will take 2-5 Minutes to complete. So be Patient!
6. It will show success message if the process is done successfully. You can Reboot smartphone to start use of it.
Video Tutorial to Root Android Using Kingroot App:
Above is the simple Video Guide to Use Kingroot to root an Android device.
How to Root Android Device Using Kingroot PC Application
This is another way to rooting android device using Kingroot for PC. The process is so simple that you just need to connect smartphone using USB Cable & Press “Start to root” button. If your device is compatible with Kingroot then it will complete root process within few minutes.
1. Make sure that you have installed Proper USB Driver of your Device.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
To Enable, Go to Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become a developer. Again Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging tap to enable it.
3. Download Kingroot for PC from above download links & Install it in right way.
4. Now, Open the Kingroot application and connect your Android Smartphone to Personal Computer(PC) Using USB Cable.
It will recognize your device & check if the is supported or not.
5. Now, If you can press “Start to Root” button to start rooting process.
6. It will take few minutes to complete this process. This process will restart your mobile automatically & You will see a success message “Successfully Gained root” their.
This was the method to use Kingroot PC Application to root your Mobile. Below we have collected some FAQ & their answers.
F.A.Q Related Kingroot
- How to check my mobile is rooted or not?
Ans. You can download Root Checker app & check for the root.
- Do we lose Data during this root process?
Ans. You will not lose any data during this process.But still, for safety, you can backup your android phone in case if something goes wrong.
- How to manage Root Permissions?
Ans. After successful root, you will KingUser app will be installed there in your App drawer. This app will help you in manage root permissions.
- I didn’t like KingUser app to manager Permissions, Want to install SuperSU How can I do that?
Ans. Yes. You can read How to Replace KingUser app with SuperSU. This is the simplest method to make that possible.
- How to Remove Root or Kinguser app Permanently?
Ans. Go to Settings > Root Authorization Setting > Tap on Remove Root Permission > Tap on the Clear button. It will remove all root permission within a minute & It will restart your mobile.
So, This was the guide to Roo Android device using Kingroot app for Android & PC. If you like this article don’t forget to give feedback in comment section & share this with your friends.