In this post, We have managed to share you the Package of the Latest Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver for Windows 7,8/8.1, 10. This driver will work with both 32 Bit & 64 Bit OS. We have also shared an in-depth tutorial for How to Install Qualcomm Driver or Setup them on your Personal Computer running Windows OS.
Nowadays, The Snapdragon Chipset is used in most devices. The Popularity of Snapdragon Processor-based devices is increasing day by day. There are a lot of Major brands are using Qualcomm Chipsets in their devices like Xiaomi, OnePlus, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Lenovo & So on. Hence, In some occasions, you need Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers on your Windows PC.
Below in this post, You can Download Qualcomm Driver & Quick Guide to How to setup Qualcomm qhsusb_bulk driver on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 OS.
Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
We have provided you two types of drivers. First one is the Driver installation file which you can directly install in few steps. If this fails then you can Use Manually Installation Qualcomm Driver. Just download & Extract them & follow the manual installation guide given below. You can download the required driver from the below links. We regularly update this post as the new version of USB Driver gets published.
You can download the required driver from the below links. We regularly update this post as the new version of USB Driver gets published.
File Name: QDLoader HS-USB Driver.Zip
File Type: Zip File
Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Size: 10 MB
How to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QD Loader 9008 on your Windows PC?
It’s easy to install this Driver on your computer. Just follow the Below steps to install them on your Personal Computer.
Steps to Install Qualcomm QDLoader USB Driver (Direct Installation)
Here is the Complete installation process with Screenshots.
1. Download Qualcomm Driver from the above link and extract them on your computer.
2. Choose your Setup file according to your OS. Choose 32 Bit or 64 Bit Setup.
3. Select the Setup Type as “Free Bld” & Press next.
4. You will see that installation wizard has been started. Click Next to continue installation.
5. Accept the terms of the license agreement to Continue installation.
6. Now, Finally Press Install button to start the installation of a driver.
7. Setup will copy the required driver files on your computer.
Finally, The driver has installed Successfully! Select “Finish” to Exit installation process.
Manually Install Qualcomm HS-USB QD Loader 9008 on Windows
This is another process to install this driver manually. If above method fails to detect your device in EDL Mode then you can try this method & this method will surely work for you.
Requirments for Installation:
- Download Qualcomm QDLoader Driver Package from above.
- Install ADB Driver & Minimal Fastboot Driver.
- Any Qualcomm Device.
1. Extract the Downloaded Qualcomm driver package which you have download from above.
2. Install ADB & Minimal Fastboot drivers by which windows will recognize your device.
3. Enable USB Debugging on your Android device.
4. Connect your smartphone using USB Cable to Computer.
5. Now, You need to boot your Device in “EDL Mode” or “Download Mode“.
Open Command Window by Holding Shift key & Press right-click the button of your Mouse. From the Options choose “Open Command Window here“.
Now, Type the following command to Boot into Download Mode(EDL Mode).
adb devices adb reboot edl
7. The next step is installing Driver on your Computer. Open Control Panel > Device Manager. You will see your device listed there but there will be no proper drivers are installed for that device. It will Display by the name “QHSUSB_BULK“.
8. Right Click on “QHSUSB_BULK” & Choose “Update Driver Software“.
9. The Pop-up will appear in which you have to Select “Browse my computer for driver software“.
10. Click on the browser button & locate the Extracted Qualcomm QDLoader Driver Package folder in it.
11. The system will start installing drivers. It may ask for some Permission just choose “install this driver software anyway” to continue installation.
12. Once done it will show Success message mention below. Now, You can choose “Close” button to Exit installation.
13. You will able to see your Qualcomm Chipset based Smartphone in device manager. The device will display as “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10)” under “Ports (COM & LPT)” section.
That’s it! We have successfully Install Qualcomm QDLoader USB Driver on your computer. Now, You can easily Unbrick your device from EDL Mode or Download Mode. You can use Comment Section if you faced any issue related this.
Don’t forget to share this along with your friends. Your hunt for the Qualcomm Bootloader USB Driver ends here. I’m Sachin Signing off I will catch you in the next one.