ADB Driver is must needed for Any Android user. They are two types of Android ADB Drivers are available. Luckily here you can Download 15 Second ADB Driver Installer. Also, We have shared a detailed Installation guide to install them on your Windows PC.
ADB Driver supports most devices from Samsung, Xiaomi, LG, HTC, OnePlus, Google, Micromax, Lenovo & Motorola. Sometimes you need this Driver along with USB Driver of your Phone Manufacturer.
This USB Driver which create a bridge between Android device & Personal Computer by which we can do various tasks. They are useful in Unlocking Bootloader, Installing apps using ADB Commands & Various flashing purpose Commands.
Typically, Back ago if you want to install ADB & Fastboot USB Driver, then you need to Download & Setup Android SDK on your computer whose size is more than 1GB. But why to install Android SDK Suite for Just ADB & Fastboot drivers. Luckily Some developers have developed an Android ADB Installer which is very small in size with the Same functions.
Go through this post and Download ADB Driver which includes Fastboot Drivers also.
What is 15 Second ADB Driver Installer?
This is the tool which allows you to create the bridge between your Android Smartphone & Personal Computer. You will able to Command your Android Smartphone using ADB Commands. Below we have shared download
This package consists of ADB Driver, Fastboot & Other drivers. Hence, you don’t need to install Android SDK for this small things. Thanks, XDA Member @snoop05 for developing this awesome Installer. There are few more ADB Installer are available in the market but still, this is the Simple, Fast & very easy to install.
Features of ADB/Fastboot Driver
- Small & Less in Size
This app consumes very fewer data. Whole app size is about 9MB. The installer automatically detects the System whether it’s 32Bit or 64Bit.
- Easy to Install
You didn’t require any Special skill or you didn’t need to watch any special tutorial to install this USB Driver on your Personal Computer. The whole installation process takes about 15 Seconds to make this possible.
- Required Drivers Included
The package all the required USB Driver including Android Debug Bridge, Fastboot & Google USB Driver. This driver is supported by Most Android devices from any Manufacturer.
Download 15 Second ADB Driver Installer
- Version 1.4.3
-Updated adb and fastboot to API 23 version (Android 6.0)
- Version 1.4.2
-Updated adb and fastboot to API 21 version (Android 5.0)
- Version 1.4.1
-Fixed bug refusing to set %PATH%
- Version 1.4
– Fixed %PATH% for Windows XP (SETX missing)
– Updated Google USB Driver to version 11.0.0000.00000
- Version 1.3
– Newer DPInst (WDK 8.1) -Now use 7-Zip SFX (instead of WinRAR)
– Add choice for “system-wide” or “current user only” installation of adb
– Reduced size
– Fixed bug
How to Install ADB Driver on Windows PC?
1. Download Android ADB Driver from the above first.
2. After downloading Extract the file & Run the Setup file.
3. You will see the Setup will start.
4. Press Y Key & hit the enter button to start the installation process.
5. Again press Y Key to install Android ADB Driver System Wide driver.
6. Now, Again press Y Key to continue installation.
7. You will see final setup will open. Press Next from the option to continue.
8. After completion, Press Finish to finish the installation process.
This was the simplest method to install this driver on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 OS. It takes about 15 Seconds to complete the installation process.
Video Tutorial To Setup ADB Driver on your Computer
Here is the simple Video tutorial to Install ADB Driver on Windows using this 15 Second Installer.
Wrapping it up
This is the easiest way to install ADB driver using 15 Seconds ADB Driver installer on your Windows PC. This driver is working for most of the device out there. Also, ADB & Fastboot process makes easy through this. You hunt for Download ADB Driver ends here. Rate this post & Share this on the social media.
Points to Remember:
- Credits: The application is developed by Snoop005 who’s the member of XDA Developers Community. So, All Credits goes to him.
- If you have driver enumeration on Windows 8.1 Then install KB2917929 Update.
- 0 Files Copied error? Then download the lower version it will solve your Problem.
- You can access those ADB Files in your Windows Installation drive.
- Please Contact Us if you found broken download links.